Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Zone.

So lately... I feel as though the script of my life is being written for the Twilight Zone. I can not help but feel all the situations that are playing out are some kind of joke or maybe it is just something beyond my reasoning which probably means God is at work. As odd as it feels, I know that God is in control , and that His promises to me remain.
I know that what-ever is going on it is in the hands of God, but I can't shake this feeling of running away to comfort. I want to run the security that I have ran to for the past three years, but the other half me knows I must face whatever is going on right now. The fleshy side of my wants to eat, be merry, and enjoy Dunn... BUT I know this isn't the life God has called me to.
I have been called to confront the uncomfortable and allow God to use it for His glory. I know that in order to be refined by Him, we must face situations that allow us to cling to Him no matter what.



Daddy,
Help me to rest in Your peace and lean not on my own understanding. I know You are in control and that You love me. You will never let me go, and Your love is an everlasting love I can always trust. Help me to love as You love, and break my heart for what breaks Yours Daddy.
You are awesome and I love you so much!
In Your Son's precious name,
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment