Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Battling....

So it is now a little over a month until I make the "BIG MOVE" (transfer). I feel like the clock is racing and I can do nothing to stop it. My dreams intensify about it and my heart battles with God. This is a huge and quite frightening step for me even though I know God is always in control. I am excited to see what God is going to do with the womens ministry, but I have no clue where I stand on other terms with other situations.

I have thought of every way possible to avoid situations that I really do not want to face. But the gentle voice of God keeps stirring in my heart.. Do not run... Overcome. I do believe this is the most difficult thing I have had to take to action. It is hard. I am struggling and God knows my heart. I long to do His will but to face the reality of the " what ifs" is more than overwhelming.
I really have been working on the whole " over analytical" side of me, but sometimes it creeps up unexpectedly then goes in for its attack.

I know that things will work out for the best. For all things work for good if we love and obey the Father. I am keeping my eyes set on Him. On the mountains of adventure that lay ahead of me and at the same time attempt to enjoy my summer.

God is good. His grace is more than sufficient. He is control. He is love. He is merciful. And He is with me always.

Thank you, Lord.

Blessings and Peace.

-Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment