Friday, July 10, 2009

7 things he'll never tell you.....

So it has been a week or so now since I have had my macbook. I am still adjusting to it but I must say it is the ABSOLUTE BOMB DIGGITY. :) (so 90's but that's okay)

Anywhoo.... So as I was skyping with a dear friend face to face on video chat when we came upon a common topic that girls most always talk about... MEN.
So as we were conversing , SJ told me about a book she was reading and started to explain some of it. I was so intrigued by its thoughts I went out and bought it last night. I am already half-way finished. It is just that good.

I have really been enlightened on how simplistic men are and how we young women must respect this aspect of them. Our over analyzing really doesn't help us with the whole guy situation because our thoughts are miles ahead on a billion different topics while they are still gathering and processing that one topic three miles behind.
This book has definitely provided new perspective on how I view men. I am certain that my future relationship will save me a lot of pain that I have suffered in the past from previous loves. (Thank goodness! :] )

I am excited to see what other enlightening truths this book has for me. :)

Blessings.
-Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment