Monday, May 24, 2010

Tunnels, Lights, & Such.

I truly believe that this summer can be summed up as a light at the end of a really dark tunnel.

This summer is going tremendously well and this makes me happy.


#1: Jesus is so faithful and I fall in love with Him more and more each day.

#2: There is another special person in my life that I can not wait to spend the rest of my life with.

#3: YWAM is in just two weeks and I am looking forward to what God is going to do.

#4: God has answered a prayer to my passion for singing and I will be working on a project with a producer in Raleigh when I return home this friday and in July.

#5: I get to see my soul sister and my son at BP in just a week and a half.

#6: I have time.

#7: Jesus never ceases to amaze me.





Daddy,
Thank You for sending blessings in my life these past couple of weeks. You are so good, and Your promises never fail. I know that even in the hard times there are goood times to come. I thank You so much for this. I thank You for every single person You have put in my path because I know that each one is there for a reason, which draws me closer to you in any given case scenario. You are such a Mighty God and I cherish each breath that You give me. Help me to use everything that I am for You and Your glory alone Father. Keep my heart humble so that You may here my cry.
I love You. I thank You for everything Daddy.
In Your Son's most precious and holy name,
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment