Friday, May 7, 2010

Take 2.

I've been trying to sum up my experiences, my observations, my struggles from this past year.

God literally took me from the radical Christian bubble I loved, and placed me where there is confusion and distortion amongst various belief systems.


Tonight my friend directed me to a quote , that sums up the heart of todays culture. Many tears have been shed and many prayers have been lifted up to the heavenlies this past year.


May God bring hardcore conviction to the hearts of this generation we live in today.

- "There is a common, worldly kind of christianity in this day, which many have, and think they have enough - a cheap Christianity which offends nobody, and requires no sacrifice - which costs nothing, and is worth nothing"
- J.C Ryle

No comments:

Post a Comment