Thursday, May 13, 2010

ALL.

"“LORD God of Israel, there is no God like thee, in heaven above, or on earth beneath, who keepest covenant and mercy with thy servants that walk before thee with all their heart.”" 1 Kings 8:23


Time flies quickly.

The times we are living in are perilous.

I am longing for Christ's return.

I am ready to go and do whatever He would have me do.

I desire for Christ to saturate all of my heart, all of my spirit, and all of my soul.

I believe Jesus is summoning his servants now more than ever to go out and proclaim His Word as fearless soldiers. I believe that it is only through Christ that human beings can live in total freedom. I don't want to sit back as a coward and not let the Truth be known. To say Christ is the only way is something that is very difficult to express in our culture today, but we must come to the point where we can boldly stand up for Him.

John 3:16


Abba Daddy,
I love You so much. Please forgive me of my shortcomings as I forgive those around me. I am ready for You to return and to spend eternity with You. You are all I want. You are all I need, and there will never be anyone like You. Please saturate all of me. Please have Your way with me, so that I may be refined and blameless before You. Set me free from all the things that try to chain me and hold me back from the plans You have destined for my life. Daddy, I ask that you would prepare Your servants to be bold and to be courageous for the things to come. I ask that you would set a hedge of protection around those that are fearlessly proclaiming Your Truth in dangerous parts of the world today. Cover them Lord. I ask that You would send the angel of the Second Great Awakening to revive and to turn hearts to You. We need you Lord. We desire You. Please come soon.
I ask all of these things in Your Son's precious name.
Amen

1 comment: