Friday, May 7, 2010

Sweet Summer.

I love summer.

I love being able to exercise and bike everywhere everyday because I am without Old Betsy.

I love that I am only 30 seconds from Starbucks.

I love that in the morning I can build a snowman and by noon it is warm outside.

I love spending time with Jesus all throughout the day with no other worries clouding my brain.


This is the life. I am enjoying every minute of it; and I thank God for the opportunity to live in such a great town.

Daddy,
I thank You soo much for summertime. I thank You for being in control of my life even when I feel like everything is falling apart. I thank You for sending my dad to the other side of the country where it is beautiful and there is no face to be recognized. I thank You that You are AWESOME, ALMIGHTY, and that You ARE the CREATOR of the UNIVERSE. You are so cool and I could not imagine life without You. Thank You for loving me, for showing mercy, for guiding me , and for being Lord over my life. I do not deserve it, but I am so thankful for it. I pray that You would continue toto guide and direct my path, and that You would continue to give me wisdom as You have promised.
I ask all of these things in Jesus name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment