Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"Do not run, but overcome."

These words have been twirling around in my brain over and over again today.
Even though I know it is the Holy Spirit beckoning my heart to do the things I know I should do, I would much rather run.
I want to run... far, far away from here. I am growing weary of this experience and I am just tired of dealing with the things of this world.
Right now, I would rather be on a plane to Colorado, having coffee with my sister, than be in the same room with "a tree that seemed so "trusty", but alas it broke and it shattered into little loglets."

IneedYouDaddy. Reall bad.

Daddy,
Help me to endure these last two months. Give me the discernment and the wisdom in the paths that I will take this summer and next fall. You are a mighty God. You are the Alpha and Omega. You are my Rock , my Shield, but mostly You are my Salvation.
I know Your ears are attentive to the cries of You Children. May You hear my cry and plea, O God as I seek Your face in every aspect of my life. I need You now more than ever.
I love You.
Ame
n

No comments:

Post a Comment