Monday, March 1, 2010

Colorado!



I have been in Colorado for two days now and I am enjoying every bit of it.
It is so beautiful and being with my family makes my heart sing.
As my father and I drove through the scenic view of Colorado, we sang old hymns, and rejoiced in the Lord for all the great things He has made. How great is thou art.

God is so creative. I love His art. I love breathing in the goodness of His air. He never ceases to amaze me. What an Almighty God we serve. I am so thankful that He has given me the opportunity to experience the various aspects of His creation.

Seeing the tinted mountains in such a pure blue makes me wonder what God was thinking as He began to create such wonderful things. Seeing this beauty allows me to see a new depth of His heart. God is so amazing. I honestly can not even fathom the emotions that are stirring in my heart and soul. All I know is that all of this beauty makes me fall in love with the Father so much more.


Thank you Daddy for EVERYTHING.
I love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment