Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Perspective.

So as I was pondering on love and the fact that I have been waiting on love for almost a year now, a new perspective came to mind. Isn't it odd how one becomes so desperate for another, how the majority of humanity can not be content alone? It indeed would be classified as something odd, or just really human. :)

Then I thought of how God has someone specifically made for each individual ( one that has not been called to cellabassy)and if we would just be patient that individual would come our way in God's perfect timing.
I had the perfect image come to mind, we are waiting and as we wait that perfect person is waiting and wondering wow God has someone special for me and on the "GOD PERFECT DAY" that young man comes up to the young woman and says... " You are the one I have been waiting for..."(because it should be the guy(who is a young MAN) in persuit of his future wifey) Now tell me... is that not something worth waiting for???? I would say that it is.....
Now you may be thinking as you read this... that is so absurd... I beg to differ... If it is God's way than I do whole-heartedly believe that it can be that perfect. There may be some bumps along the way... but all things for good for those who love and obey
the Father's will. That is Scripture therefore that is promise and all of God's promises are PERFECT because He alone is perfect. So with that I do believe things can be aligned perfectly according to His will.
:)

Anywhoo,
time to work out.

Thank for the Lord for His perfect promises and for the grace He gives when flesh alone gets in the way with what He wants do in our lives

No comments:

Post a Comment