Saturday, March 21, 2009

Reality.




The last kiss I received from Boo Boo. March 17, 2oo9
As reality sets in, I have come to realize how unexpected life is. Spontaneity occurs every second, ever minute, and every hour of the day. It is impossible to plan or have certainity in this life, so I have concluded it is time to add to the spontaneity of it all.
I love life. I enjoy it. I relish in it and yet sometimes I feel as though it doesn't exactly concur with me.
As I was sweetly slumbering this morning, dreaming , dreaming.. I was awakened by my father. He informed me that Boo Boo had run away. I adore Boo Boo. He and I have great memories together. Every light or difficult time he was by my side... whether it be times of heartache, laughter, pain, sorrow, or joy. He was there, especially during times of heartache. As I would soak the pillow with tears, Boo Boo would sweetly crawl up on my stomach, wrap his gentle paws around my neck, and kiss my cheek. He deeply cared for me. (Now, people may say animals... they don't have emotions, they aren't able to feel or what not.... I beg to differ. ) I can only hope and pray for Boo Boo's return. God knows I love that cat and he means the world to me.
For now, I must stay focused on what is most important in life... and try not to let the loss of Boo Boo consume my mind. If any know me well enough, it is known that I am over analytical. It is both a blessing and curse I do believe. But anywhoo, keep Boo Boo in your prayers.

Until tomorrow,
Ava


No comments:

Post a Comment