Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hello I'm kind of blind-folded until I die.

So today has been a superb day.
I was quite productive, actually. I did some assignments for Humanities, studied my notes for Bible Club, ran some errands, visited some loved ones, etc.

The focused topic elaborated on at Bible Club was "Walking Blindfolded." I will be transparent for a moment and admit I become uber nervous before I speak. Tonight was the climax of that overwhelming emotion that clouds my being. So before I spoke, I prayed. And thanks be to Abba, that everything went smoothly. There was definitely a response from 95% of the crowd that attended.

God definitely was in the midst of it all and I am so humbled by the given opportunity to pour into teens lives in addition to what Christ has poured into me. Amazing stuff!

So afterwards, half of the crowd came up and stated an interest in Not Of It! I am humbled to express that 12 people have responded to the cause and need of human trafficking. Awesome, huh?! I am looking forward to see the impact this organization is going to have! Anything that deals represenst the glory of God receives the favor of God!!! He is so flippin' awesome.

After fellowshipping and grabbing a cup of coffee with a friend,I journeyed home. Praising God for the miraculous things He did. Did I mention how in love I am with my Saviour?! I love Him so!!! Goodness!! Anywhoo, so I journeyed home and as I walked inside to check facebook ( what's new?) I heard a meow... I really thought I was hearing thing, but to my surprise it was Boo Boo crying at the front door!!! I rescued him and brought him safely back inside. I am so thankful that he has returned home and I thank my closest loved ones for praying for him no matter how minor that request may seem!

God is so good and I am thankful for His favor upon my life this very day!!!

Until tomorrow,
Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment