Thursday, June 2, 2011

unexpected.

Things in life, both good and bad, often happen unexpectedly.
Though this statement seems do be a reoccurring theme in my life, I try to always look ahead.
I don't quite understand what has just happened nor do I really care to do so.
I must say, it is quite unfortunate, but I must keep moving forward.


I am afraid of the next couple of weeks ahead, and I am not quite sure how everything will pan out.
One thing I am certain of however, is that God never changes and in the midst of uncertainty I know He is certain of what must occur in my life to draw me closer to His heart.



I have learned that sometimes the truth is hard to hear.
I have learned that peoples perceptions of others is often distorted because bias
clouds what is truly underneath.
I have learned that not all families are rainbows and unicorns.
I have learned that Blue Moon and making music calm my nerves tremendously.
But the thing I have learned most in these past chaotic days is that things will work out in the end and divine opportunities will arise as long as I keep my eyes on the prize, which is to know the heart of my Father.


I desire peace, but it doesn't always come.
I desire stability, but it never comes in human form.
I desire to know how to change for the better, but I keep finding myself in some of the same patterns I was in years ago.
I desire to know Jesus Christ intimately. This never requires a but.



I am broken and I am in need of my Saviour who graciously picks me up from my deep dark pits on a daily basis.


Goodbye Colorado.
Goodbye NC.
Farewell college.

Hello Maui. Let's see what Jesus is up to next.

No comments:

Post a Comment