Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's 5am...

It is now 5am and once again I have become a night owl, and though I enjoy the pleasure of talking with God through the night, I do not, however, get the essential 8 hours science insists on me having.

Now, on to the deep thoughts..

I am realizing how essential prayer is in the Christian life. I am realizing that in order to accurately exercise the gifts that the Holy Spirit has dispersed throughout His body, we must spend time with our Creator and we must must urge our brothers and sisters to do the same so that we may grow together in Christ as well as the gifts He has given us.

God is so good. I am thankful for what has occurred in the past two days. I have seen another friend experience the fullness of God and the baptism of the Holy Spirit. I have seen another sister as well as myself begin to understand the intercessory and prophetic gifting God has assigned and how it plays an integral role of in the body of Christ. I am truly blessed. How rewarding it is to see hearts that become fully surrendered to Father. How beautiful it is to see freedom and liberation come out of the very core of our innermost parts: the spirit man. May we all choose to be yielded vessels for the Father's glory.

What is most interesting, is how God orchestrates things perfectly. I really never thought I would get the chance to share His heart with the audience of the university I attend. I remember speaking with my very good friend and praying that God would make a way. He most certainly has.


I trust in Him. I know that whatever words He chooses for me to say will touch the hearts that attend the service. I must decrease so that the Christ in me may increase. His words bring life to the dead spirit. He resurrects and regenerates the lost spirit and grows flesh on the dead and dry bones of those who do not know Him. Christ is the Redeemer. Christ is the soon returning King and may we anticipate with urgent hearts for His return. I want to be a yielded vessel so that the Kingdom of Jesus Christ may come down here to earth.


Father,
I thank You for making a way. I thank You for being faithful and keeping the promises You made to me long ago. Forgive me for the times I doubted and wavered. Give me Your words tonight. I have not a clue what to say, but I know You do. I pray that You would anoint me and fill me up the very top so that Your words may flow out of the mouth and tongue You have taken. You are good. You are mighty. You are such a loving God and Your faithfulness will always endure. I ask that You would help me keep my gaze upon You always. I ask that You would give me the wisdom and discernment to know the times and to know the difference between Truth and falsehood.
I love You soo much!
In Jesus' name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment