Sunday, March 6, 2011

airport... thoughts.. music.

As I sit here surrounded by people from all backgrounds, some sleeping on floors, some staring into space, some attempting to figure out complex equations, I ponder the beauty of how I arrived to this very moment.


Back in August, I was determined to somehow make it to IHOP(prayer not pancakes)...
I told my dear friend Ruth that we had to save and do whatever we had to do to get our tushies over to Kansas City, Missouri.
Though she isn't with me, I am sitting here in the airport waiting to meet Daddy with the answers He has waiting for me in the prayer room.

I have spent much time seeking after the Father and desiring to know Him on a much deeper level. With all of the grey that surrounds me on campus, it is often hard to break through to the level I desire to reach with the Father. I know that all the questions I have had the past couple of months will be answered and I trust that God will show up mightily just as He has promised.


Until then, I will leave you with the lyrics that are stirring in my heart.

I want to know You
I love to know You
Everything else I, count as loss
I want to know You
I love to know You
No matter what, the cost


I love You, Daddy <3

1 comment: