Wednesday, January 19, 2011

persevere, dear.

Just recently, I have had to re-evaluate this life and what my heart has been running towards.

God continues to be gentle with me as He rips the fleshly parts of me that must be put to death.

It hurts. It is painful. It is a very vulnerable state that I pray each believer will reach in their own personal walk with Jesus.

God is a good God, and to be broken for His glory is beyond gracious because He is allowing us to identify with His Son Jesus. WoW.

It is odd how I have learned to become thankful for the most heart-wrenching moments of life. Quite frankly, I know it is in those dark places where I learn the most about God and I am able to testify with others. What a blessing.

-------
Though I am be broken for the Father's glory and I am also be broken for the lost on my campus. My heart truly aches for those who do not know Christ intimately.

I continue to be misunderstand those around me, I continue to wonder how there can be so much relativity in truth amongst the 'body' of Christ, and people be okay with it?

But what I do know, it that the Holy Spirit is moving, and that this semester will be a semester of great revelation concerning God's absolute Truth.


I know God is faithful and that He hears the cries of His servants.

No comments:

Post a Comment