Thursday, January 13, 2011

He never ceases to amaze me.

There are many things I realize I will never comprehend.
Mostly, I realize that the Father's ways are wayy above my ways and yet I know that I am placed exactly where He wants me.
I had a dream that the layers of which held me for so long would slowly peel away to where I could fully worship my Creator once again.
My heart is healing and for this I am thankful.
Layers represent time, but with time comes healing, and with deep wounds comes scars.

Scars help us identify our Savior. It makes me think of how unworthy I am, truly.
We each have trial. We each face opposition of some sort. What is interesting, is most of the time we feel as though we are entitled to a comfortable and easy life. Especially for Christians, and this beloved is simply not the case. Christ has scars.... and He and continues to wear them as He sits at the right hand of the Father interceding for us. He is perfect. Blemish- free. Did not deserve the wrath of God, and yet He took it, and He calls us to be like Him.

He became flesh not only for our sins, but so we could identify.
There is an identity crisis plaguing the world today, and even Christians become caught up in it.

Every individual on the planet has been wounded, whether it be external or internal. The heart of the matter is what do we do with them and what source to we bring them to?

We can choose to bring them to countless things or individuals who will eventually wound us even deeper to where the wound becomes so deep to where there is no cure, or we can bring it the Great Physician who heals all.

This life is a battle, it is a training ground, to whom will we turn?

I have learned that though some things must be thrown into the ocean, that I am still called to love with the wounds I have been given. The healing process and the scars serve as a reminder that as a follower of Jesus I will have to endure things, that I will be wounded, but I know that at the end of this journey there is a Power that enables me to go beyond. WoW.

I want to be like Jesus, I want to be Christ-lIke. I can not do that on my own ability. I am in constant need of the One who molds and makes me like His Son. I am in need of the Trinity, the Almighty, the Magnificent, The Alpha and Omega, The Beginning and The End.

The Romance is beckoning my heart towards His. I am in Love and He is in me. I can only know love truly if I first come to depths of His infinite heart. I desire the One who knows me like no other, no matter the cost, and it must have a cost or else I would not be able to identify with my Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment