Friday, April 17, 2009

Seasons and Reasons...

So I adore autumn...

It is certainly my most preferred season of all. The leaves are colored, the weather is exceptional, and as I have always said... fall is the time to FALL in love! =]

As the seasons change... so does our relationship with the Lord. If I would have to describe the season of my life as of now it would be summer... but not in a good way.. Summer is dry, hot, and I am always thirsty... It seems nothing can quench my thirt during summer time. I am always searching for something icy and soothing to hydrate my boddaayyy.

I feel the same way with God right now.... To come down from a moutain top experience to a time of nothing is quite difficult.. I am seeking but it seems as if I can't find Him. I pray and I hear nothing. I thirst for Him daily and yet this thirst still lingers. Everything has turned around... What I once thought I knew.. I no longer know. I attempt to trust in the Lord no matter what but seriously... I have not heard a word in months now. This dry, hot, summer season I hope soon will pass. I am holding on, but barely.

Autumn, please come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment