Sunday, April 5, 2009

"Let the dreams, not the memories consume you"

I serve an Almighty God. He cleanses me from my impurities and His loving-kindness is never-ending. His certainty consumes my uncertainty. I can not contain this Love that resides within.

Hebrews 11 is filled with men and women of mighty faith. They lived by the dreams God gave them, they had confidence in it, and they walked in it. My heart longs to walk in the dreams that God has given me. The certainties of where He is leading me. This peace He has given me is unexplainable, it is the just walking in it that is the constant struggle.

Leaders live by vision, for it is they who are the revolutionaries leaving a legacy rather than mere forgettable memories.


I want to leave a legacy for the glory of the Lord. This world needs the Lord, we must live in expectancy and walk in the dreams and visions the Lord gives.

No comments:

Post a Comment