Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Leaving it all behind.

Are we so in love with Christ that we are willing to let go all of which we are familiar with? So in love with Christ that we are willing to take up our cross and go.. no matter where it leads us? Does He consume our hearts in this manner?

He definitely should.....


After months of internal torment, I have realized it is time to leave all of the past behind, and focus on the present and the near future. It is time to take up my cross fully, and walk in the truths God has revealed.


How simple life becomes when we walk in those truths God has personally revealed. Worry fades and peace overfloweth in the hearts that chaseth after the Father. God is so miraculous. I am astonished that this One can love us so much, that He never leaves nor forsakes us. He remains faithful in the midst of our unfaithfulness. I am so undeserving of this Love, this Love that no mind can comprehend. This Love that brings me to my knees, He never leaves... He never leaves. In the wilderness, He is still there. Our King resides right "smack-dab" in the middle of hearts. We are not alone.

Chase after heart of the Father, take up the cross, get going.... Go.

1 comment:

  1. Dig it.

    When I read this I thought to myself that God chases after our hearts.

    The door in Heaven is always open. The only thing that keeps us from Him is when we forget that the door we're knocking on is our own.

    Very powerful Brittany!

    ReplyDelete