Friday, April 8, 2011

pum pum pum pummm.....

You tell me to wait.... So I do.

You tell me to wait patiently... This part is more than difficult.

I don't want to manage something wasted when it I am certain that it is not Your will.

Yet, I find myself to desiring that path even though I am already told of its destruction, so therefore, I know its consequence.

I wish not to compromise, and yet I am flesh.

I want to stand firm, and yet I feel as though I am sinking...

Sinking into the unknown.

This troubles me.

I am troubled.


Please come quickly Daddy. Deliver this heart from its deep anguish.

Love,
Ava


And ofcourse You remind me even when I am suffering with my itunes on shuffle .. that Christ is my Solid Rock always...all other ground is sinking sand.. I have no one/where else to run to.

No comments:

Post a Comment