Monday, October 26, 2009

Sometimes...

Sometimes I live as though God doesn't know what He's doing in my life.
I try to figure out the where's and why's, when truly I know in my heart that God has it all planned out. I know He has His hand over my life, I know He is leading and guiding me, but sometimes I try to put a foot in. This foot does me no good, for I only screw things up.
It is time for me to stop trying to lead and instead follow God whole-heartedly without asking so many questions.
I know He will answer all of these things in His good time, but for now I must be and allow Him to lead.

He is good all the time, and His will is perfect.
Daddy, help me to follow the perfect will You have for my life.
I give it all to You, holding nothing back. Take it all, and use it for Your glory alone.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment