Monday, September 28, 2009

O God of this Universe.

God.
I love talking about Him, speaking to Him, praying to Him, worshipping Him, living this temporal life for an eternity that I will one day reside in.

Time.
Waiting.
It seems so difficult, but the God I serve has a polar opposite time table than I do. My months of waiting for my beloved is a millionth times a millionth of a second. (This is attempting to compare to God's time table, of course.) How can one fathom this Greatness. How can we be so selfish to act on what we think is good for us, when we only screw up the time we could have used for God's glory? I don't understand humanity. I don't understand me.

I want to bask in the presence of God. I want to be purified by the Consuming Fire, for such greatness is God and God alone.

Love.
Let Your love bloom beautifully in my heart. Let it bloom until the fragrance of its fruit is overflowing, O God of this universe.
I love you, Lord. I will wait patiently for you, O my Beloved. Let this patience grow with endurance and let is produce Your divine characteristics, O Beloved. I adore You. I adore You.

No comments:

Post a Comment