Sunday, September 18, 2011

rise above.

Lately, this reoccurring theme has not only been resonating in the depths of my heart, but through scripture, through song, through conversations.

For awhile now, I have been longing for a breakthrough.
I have been longing for the dark cloud that has so heavily hovered over me,
to leave by the piercing rays of sunlight.
Well, dear readers...
That day has finally come.
I can see the Son bursting through the broken glass,
healing the deepest wounds,
and restoring in me what I thought was once lost.


For those who doubted, judged, and chose to cast stones instead of love, this is especially for you.
I pray that you will rise above and that you will realize that we serve the same Redeemer, the same Jesus who died for all of our sins and shortcomings... not. just. some.
Yahweh is the One and only One relentlessly pursues to capture our wayward hearts and bring restoration continually to those who
have been broken or even gone astray.

To those who have continually stood by my side, through the tears, the bleeding heart, through the continual prayer sessions.
I can not thank you enough. I love you all so much.
But most importantly, I thank my Savior for continually wrapping me in His arms and continuing to love me despite of the past.
His mercies are new every morning! :) He gently moves us onward. Hallelujah.


This is my theme song for the season.
And believe me.. it is much more beautiful up here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment