Tuesday, August 9, 2011

bleeding hearts both torn and worn.

There is no way to resurrect a relationship that never truly began.

Though the deepest part of me knows there will be no rekindled flame, my heart still strays to the scenes of restless and secretive nights that will never shed a peak of light.


To be honest, I am not sure what I miss more; the nights in and of themselves, or the being who I dared to share the most unspeakable moments with.


If I could turn back time, I most certainly would. But I suppose I will continue to be haunted in dreamland by the most handsome creature, in my opinion, that God has ever designed; or at least until my heart has mended and decides to take another venture.


I no longer dream of fairytales such as Cinderella, but of those who have broken me and those I in turn have broken.

I only pray that God continues to use such a broken vessel.

I am so weak, and yet He chooses to use the weak ones who are aware of such infirmities.

No comments:

Post a Comment