Monday, September 6, 2010

Bliss.

My heart is full of love.
The walls are finally breaking
The peace is returning from His Holy Spirit above.
I often wondered if it would ever return.
But love is here. It is here!
And its wonderful bliss now must stay.







Daddy,
Thank You for Your healing touch. You come just in time. My heart was faint, but You have filled it will Your joy that only comes from above. You are wonderful. Your plan is perfect and it always prevails. Thank You for Your faithfulness Lord! Thank You for never giving up on Your people. Thank You for choosing to love us even though You didn't need us, Father. You are an Awesome, Mighty, Wonderful Daddy and I give You all the praise and glory for every detail in my life!
Help me to pour out into others what You have poured into me!!!
I love You so much and I ask all of this in Your Son's most precious Name!
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment