Sunday, May 24, 2009

Don't run but overcome....

Most of my life I have ran away from the hardships and difficulties that I was often faced with. I have never been much of a confrontational person and most times I would allow those people who hurt me to walk all over me.

I have recently realized that no individual can run away from a problem(s) forever. One must face that difficulty, deal with it, overcome it, and let go.


It seems like the Holy Spirit has been loudly speaking this into my heart, but often I would just revert back to the flesh and continue running away and just not dealing with the problem.
Now that I have come to this realization I have found a freedom and in confronting others and fixing the problem. I've let go of the past and I am able to rest in the peace which God has already promised.

If we would only put into action what the Holy Spirit lays heavily on our hearts... this world would definitely would be turned upside down. But most importantly the flesh we so eagerly desire to starve would finally be put to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment